Fima Architecture SA, established in 2007, is made up of several affiliated partners. The offices are located at two sites, one in Châble and the other in Verbier. Fima operates throughout the French-speaking Valais region.
When building the W Hotel and its surrounding area in Verbier, from the very beginning FIMA carved out a commanding position for itself among the firms of architects in Valais and French-speaking Switzerland.
The studio team, with their vast experience both in public programmes and private projects, focus first and foremost on relationships of trust and regard listening and speaking to their contacts as being of fundamental importance.
FIMA’s architecture features a resolutely forward-looking and environmentally friendly approach, whether in an alpine environment or an urban centre.
- TéléVerbier SA
- Commune de Val de Bagnes
- Commune de Finhaut
- Swisspeak Resorts
- Caisse de retraite paritaire de l'artisanat du batiment du canton du valais
- Gefiswiss SA
- Remontées Mécaniques Crans Montana Aminona SA
- transports de martigny et regions sa
- commune de lens
- summit clinic
- W hotels verbier
- Address :rue du centre sportif 20, 1936 verbier [VS] - suisse
- Phone :+41 27 775 24 24
- Email :firstname.lastname@example.org